Hi team!,
today. In he today post, I’m going to talk about my favorite movie: The Fight Club, is a 1999 American film based
on the 1996 novel of the same name by Chuck Palahniuk. The film was directed by
my favorite director, David Fincher and stars Brad Pitt, Edward Norton (one of
my favorite actors) and Helena Bonham Carter.
Plot -> An
insomniac man who is an ordinary worker of a huge company, an impulsive buyer
and classic consumer of capitalist system is very bored of his ordinary and
routine life and meets with a person that is totally who he wants to be. And
after that his life changes, with his new friend he creates a fight club that
is gonna evolve very big movement all over country that even he can't imagine.
And in the end, he manages, in theory, exploit the system.
I really
love this movie, I really love this movie,
especially the script and music. The principal song is beatifull, named “Where
is my mid” by the Pixies. I like the
critical message of society and the system in general. Change a little my
worldview.
The movie sounds interesting
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarA really great movie!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarThat is a really good movie , i recommend you to watch Mr. Robot ;) i bet you will like it
ResponderEliminarInteresting movie!
ResponderEliminarHi Victor !
ResponderEliminarthe film looks interesting but very violent !
Bye !
I never see the movie, but as said Vaitiare, the trailer is violent LOL
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI love you
ResponderEliminar