martes, 4 de octubre de 2016

The Best Vacation Ever: "Las Siete Tazas"


Hi team,
In this post, i’m going to talk about my best vacation ever. In 2008, with my family and some friends traveled to the VII Region of Chile, and rode the most beautiful places of this Region, "El Maule".

For a week we visit beautiful landscapes, like the "Bridal Veil", so called because it is a waterfall that resembles (as its name in Spanish) a veil of a bride. We also visited other, for example, the "Waterfall jump Leone", which is a beautiful waterfall and pools in the "Rio Claro" characterized by the clarity of its waters.

But the best was certainly stay to camp for a week and a bit more on the "Siete tazas" (seven cups in spanish) National Park, where seven consecutive waterfalls are formed, and surrounded by a wonderful landscape, a native forest with different types of plants and animals. We saw, remember, several foxes and also a very small pudú. It was fun, also because there was a lot of people and noise so we could enjoy the sound of the wild world. Later we went down all the pools that formed and going to swim and play. It was great.



(Las Siete Tazas)

13 comentarios:

  1. I want to visit that place , take care victor-kun ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "las siete tazas" it is a very beautiful place! Take care Victor

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wish with traveled to the VII Region of Chile

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think we all need those siete tazas Dx' -- I envy you Victor! Great blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think we all need those siete plazas ��. I envy you Victor! great blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Friend !
    I want to visit
    It is a beautiful place !

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The place is very beautiful, I have go some day!

    ResponderEliminar