martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016

SUMMER VACTION

Hi team!, I hope you had a good weekend.

In today's post I'm going to talk about my plans for the summer vacation, maybe during the second week of February. Really, I dont have definite my vacations, But I am sure that I will travel with my best friends and my brother to any beach in the north of Chile. Maybe "Los Molles" or "La Serena". Its depends of our budget. 

The last weekend we talk about this and my brother gave the idea of ​​going two weeks to "Los molles" and then a week to "La serena", To the others it seemed an excellent idea, but still see if the money reaches us because usually when we vacation together we go out every night And we spent a lot of money on food. 


 Our activities are (always) wake up late, eat and go to the beach to bathe and play football in the sand with other people we know. Then return to the house we rent, take a nap and eat. At night, along with my friends, his father and my brother we walked the places near the beach. Then when his parents leave, we go down to the beach to spend time until early morning. 

Also, with mi other brother, we have plans to travel to the Sout of Chile in motorcycle, but this is impossible now because he dont have much time. :'c 

Until next time!! 
bye

3 comentarios:

  1. you'll never go with your brother in motorcycle assume it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hope you can make the time to travel with your brother. By the way, fix the title of the post! :P

    ResponderEliminar