Hi team!, I
hope you had a good weekend. In today's post I will speak about what I intend
to study in the future.
Well, when
I finish studying public administration, I do not wish to pursue this
profession, but still I have not clear I'll study later. I called the attention
several things, an of these is devote me to be Teacher, since I was a boy, i
liked teach and share my knowledge, always me has liked the bouquet of
"history", by what devote me to be Teacher of history not would be a
bad idea, I think this is a good opportunity to generate awareness in them new
youth. But also there are other areas that I like, that also have relation with
it social, as sociology, psychology, anthropology and careers as these. Really not it have very clear, but am sure
that study then something different to "Administration public" to
expand the.
Immediately
after finishing the “Public Administration” carrer, I think I'll take a year of
rest where I will travel, probably in the South of Chile, to relax and make a
decision that makes me feel happy with my future. Not I hasten in this sense.
That is all
friends, have a good day. Good bye
the idea of taking a year off sounds terrific... but surreal too :c
ResponderEliminar